All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- The Data Controller is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects who’s personal data it collected and processed by the organisation.
- Privacy notice
Gillian Devine Photography are a professional photography studio.
The personal data we would like to process on your behalf is:
|Personal data type:||Source (where Gillian Devine Photography obtained the personal data from)|
|First name (Parent/Guardian/lead person on booking)||Provided by the client.|
|Surname (Parent/Guardian/lead person on booking)|
|First name (Child or children)|
|Date of Birth (Child or children)|
|First Name||This information will be requested from clients on a consent basis when completing online enquiry forms or when making direct telephone contact.|
|Address and postcode|
*Photographs taken within session.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the client has agreed
The data subject is consenting to this privacy notice through the lawful processing condition of performance of a contract, upon the completion of any online enquiry form or communication with Gillian Devine Photography.
Where consent is required for Gillian Devine Photography to process both types of personal data, it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for special category personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting Gillian Devine Photography.
Gillian Devine Photography will not release the information to any third party unless the request is subject to legal obligation without obtaining the express written authority of the partner who provided the information.
- Retention period
Gillian Devine Photography will process personal data for the following periods;
- Photography Session and Experience – Until consent is withdrawn, for under 16’s details will be retained until consent is withdrawn, or until the child’s 16h birthday;
- Photographs – Purchased photographs are retained indefinitely, all other photographs are deleted immediately. Retained photographs are stored on encrypted HDD.
- Marketing – Until consent is withdrawn
- Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Gillian Devine Photography refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 2.7 below.
All of the above requests will be dealt with in line Gillian Devine Photography Subject Access Procedure and will shared with the customer should a request come from directly a subject.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Gillian Devine Photography or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and organisations data protection representatives.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||Data Controller|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioners Office||Gillian Devine Photography|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||Barnards Farm Cottage|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane||Bethany Lane|
|Address line 3:||Wilmslow||Newhey|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire||Saddleworth|
|Address line 5:||SK9 5A||OL16 3TB|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||07811 392644|
Document Owner and Approval
The Data Controller is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
Signature: Date: 19.03.2018